Thanksgiving 2010

I baked near perfect rolls for the first time.
The turkey was one of the gbest ones i have ever done.
The food was great, the company even better.

It was a blessed Thanksgiving.



 We had the missionaries over for a bit....


 And Blake had a few friends from school--Joe and Luke.


And Alex.

But nothin' was a cute as these two boogers sneaking apples from the fridge (as if they hadn't had enough to eat) and crawlin' up on the couch together and laughin' at each other while eatin' apples.  Too darn cute.



We can't take a picture to save our bacon either though, 
so no need to give the kids a hard time about it, huh?



 




Also, it's complete true that this photo wasn't staged. 
I was smiling/biting my lip that much as I read Graceling, I guess. 
Kyle snapped it without me realizing it, until it was too late!



But just so you know, It was a fantastic book.
I picture Po and Katsa looking like these two:

Channing Tatum and Natalie Portman

But she also has to look like this, 
so it's a good think Natalie can pull off long hair and no hair.




Comments

Camille said…
I need to start reading again. So many good books! I love the shots of you and Kyle. You two are so fun! Looks like a very blessed Thanksgiving indeed. :)
Larsen said…
you are smokin' HoT!!!!

kyle
Gallant Family said…
Is that your second time through Graceling? It looks like you had a fabulous Turkey day (even without us...). That pic of Landon & Brooklyn is so stinkin' cute. LOVE IT!
Chels said…
Glad you guys had a goo thanksgiving. The pic of landon and brooklyn is so cute, and btw channing tatum is Such a B.A.B.E. haha
Matt and Jessie said…
Rolls seriously do look perfect! You rock! Seriously, you can do anything and everything!! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!
Yup, I agree. The rolls look delish!

Hmm... Natalie Portman? Yea... I guess I could see that working.

Love the pics!
Have you read Fire? The book to go with Graceling? If not its a must read. I loved them both. And I agree with the actors. I do that also when reading I picture actors that could work for them if they make a movie.