Another Year Older? Nah, just wiser.

Be forewarned: Photos included.  This post may seem self-indulgent.
So what.  It's my blog.
Get off if you can't handle the my good looks.

Home from the hospital just days before Christmas:
I cam home looking like this.
Really.  The photos are proof.

 


What a great day taht was!

And so was today!  33 years later.  I got all my wishes today!

My account with Google has been renewed.  I had to really buy space since I apparently used up all the free space they give ya.  Another Christmas gift, from Kyle to me.

So I can blog again.

Whew!  I know how you missed me!

The *#@* DVD burner finally worked!  I seriously lost my project 4 times, then it wouldn't burn, then it burned and wouldn't play in the DVD player. I seriously have sworn and the computer and cried over it twice.  It has taken me 2 weeks to finish up this little Christmas project of mine.  So dumb. A gift of love, that's for sure! But it's done. 

As are the Christmas gifts requested by Mac.
And the skirt Catelyn's been begging for.
The tie that I made Landon, but hadn't finished.
And a shirt of his that was missing a button....
And the house is clean. (Thanks KYLE!)

I had a donut for breakfast (Thanks Mac!) sewed all day, didn't cook one meal, and enjoyed time with my SWEETIE and some of the BEST FRIENDS a girl could ask for tonight.

I had nearly 60 Posts on Facebook wishing me a great day, along with a few emails and several phone calls. ( feel bad that I wasn't online at all-until now- 10 pm to receive those comments!  I had told myself no blogging or reading until my Christmas projects were done!  The sacrifices I have made today on my birthday!!  Hahaha.

My bestest, dearest, cutest, and sweetest friend Dana, bless her heart as she has secured her spot in heaven according to me--got me a cool, very coveted gift.  She has one of those sketch pads for the computer and photo shop--  Yeah.  She got me one!  Lucky girl, aren't I!  everyone should have a Dana in their life.

Kyle bought me a new dress, new shoes, new earrings, and took me to dinner and to a movie.  I was spoiled. I am so glad I have him in my life. 

And to the 7 people who reminded me that I was 33 years old today, I am glad they are a part of my life.  I think.

REALLY THOUGH:

I had a great day, filled with laughter and teasing and happiness.

Well almost everything was great.  The reminders of my age aren't necessarily wanted, but I realize they are needed.  My highest regards and thanks to those who congratulated me on being 29.  Again.

I hope to not forget my age ever again!  It has led to nearly 10 years of reminders of how old I am!

Now to wrap up my cuteness and eventual hotness, I give you these:

(I can see all three of my daughters in me.)


I think I am nearly 8 or 9 in this one--Gotta love the bangs.  And glasses.


But by far, this is one of my favorite pictures of me!  I love my hair.  
 Plus I love the scene.  It's a great memory for me!

 

Yay.  Junior High.  Ew.

 



Off to college.  Whew, looking a bit better I think!


Off on a mission.  
This was what I sent the First Presidency, with my mission papers.


And here we have this summer.


That's me!

Comments

Larsen said…
glad you had such a good day! you deserved it! love you tons!

kyle
Amber said…
I think I see Landon in you the most! Glad you had a fun day!
Matt and Jessie said…
Happy Belated Birthday! You are awesome and you do so much for other people. I am glad that you were able to have a great day!
Ahhhh, cuteness!!! Dang, some people have all the luck! I don't have any awesome pictures of me in sweet glasses or flashy braces.

No really, I'm a little jealous.

I had a blast Saturday night! *sniff* I feel so honored I was invited! Do I get sign that shows I'm an honorary Gina fan?
Tara H said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LATE!! How did I miss it? My dad's birthday is Dec 18th too! Fun to have it a week before Christmas. Have a great year! And thanks for the holiday card/photo, it's great.
Chels said…
Happy Birthday, Glad you had such a really great day:] I can totally see the girls in you! Especially Jo Jo! Hahaha, that is pretty funny. Definetly can tell who their momma is, have a good christmas too:]
Glad you had such a great day! Getting spoiled is the best. :)
You were such a cute kid. And now, a beautiful woman! Glad you had a great bday!
Cortnie said…
Looks like you had a FABULOUS birthday!!! Loved all of the photos!