Impossible--See for yourself

 Ward Parties without silly guys.

Remembering how old I will be on Saturday:
My own parents know I can't remember with a darn.


A pink tree with red lights.


Finding enough time to blog, 
facebook, 
wrap presents, 
deliver cookie dough,
finish shopping, 
attend parties, 
read my book.



And my favorite one for the day, I can't upload any more photos to Blogger. 
It's telling me I have met the free quota. . . 1 GB, so I have to purchase more space...

That's impossible.  I don't take that many photos.

Really.

Comments

Ok, you seriously have to email me that picture of Jeff. Too funny. Glad you guys are enjoying the holidays!
Camille said…
LOL!! Love that picture of the crazy eyes.
Matt and Jessie said…
Wow, I had no clue there was a limit! I love the craziness of this time of year! It is fun to be with family and friends.
Chels said…
Haha the tree isnt as pink as I thought itd be. I think its between pink and red personally, still pretty. Woa I didnt know there was a limit on blogger? Im wondering if that is some glitch or mistake or something...weird.
Amber said…
You'll be 33. Ask me each year- you're just 7 months behind me. Merry Christmas! I should be getting my cards out today! Loved yours!
Cortnie said…
Happy Birthday tomorrow!!! I love how creative your posts are. Always enjoy reading them.