Truly, for a while now, like 9 years, I have been doing the same thing for Christmas treats to our neighbors. This year, i even had a few people ask if I was doing the same thing, slightly hinting that they would like to be recipients.
Cracks me up.
So:
15 c Crisco
40 TBS milk
25 c packed brown sugar
20 eggs
35 c flour
20 tsp salt
15 tsp soda
and
25 c semi sweet chocolate chips
later. . .
We have enough cookie dough to share with our friends!
I regret that we haven't delivered it all yet! This is the first year that has happened. We have about 10 more that we need to deliver, but tell me, when isn't frozen cookie dough wanted? Better late that never, they say. We just had so much going on, and one of the nights we went the kids just kept fighting and crying we quit to prove to them we weren't kidding about going home if they didn't shape up. And they didn't. So that night we got 4 delivered, putting us behind. We have intentions of finishing up though, and it will get done!
I love this tradition!
Cracks me up.
So:
15 c Crisco
40 TBS milk
25 c packed brown sugar
20 eggs
35 c flour
20 tsp salt
15 tsp soda
and
25 c semi sweet chocolate chips
later. . .
(This is only three batches, and I did ten batches= about 60 dozen total)
I regret that we haven't delivered it all yet! This is the first year that has happened. We have about 10 more that we need to deliver, but tell me, when isn't frozen cookie dough wanted? Better late that never, they say. We just had so much going on, and one of the nights we went the kids just kept fighting and crying we quit to prove to them we weren't kidding about going home if they didn't shape up. And they didn't. So that night we got 4 delivered, putting us behind. We have intentions of finishing up though, and it will get done!
I love this tradition!
Comments
Jen