Christmas was wonderful!!
Truly, we had a great Christmas break!
I didn't take a slew of photos like usual, but the above two just had to be snapped. They make me laugh.
It went smoothly, other than I was sick {came down with strep} on the 23rd and was still icky on Christmas Eve Day. But thankfully, by Christmas morning, I was feeling much, much better!
We were spoiled in comparison to some, and probably not so much in comparison to others. We are very excited about our new luggage, clothing, quillow {so handy for traveling!} movies and movie passes, our 4 slice toaster and our car's new accessory! Hee hee! {If you don't know what it is, you will next time you see me driving around. And if you don't live close enough to see it, you'll have to wait for a picture!}
We spent all of Christmas Eve day with the Pack side, as Janelle and Ryan were home, and Blake too. Christmas Day was spent at the Larsen home this year, with Mac and Kelly and Kendra and Kevin and their kids. We had to open presents at our house first though! What fun!
We had a very nice Christmas dinner and played some games at the Larsen home, where my family was also invited to join. I appreciate Mac {and Kelly too!} for thinking to invite them. The more the merrier!
Sunday we all went to our own wards as we all have callings and responsibilities. Then Janelle made dinner for us all! She's a good cook! The pesto tortellini was really good!
Monday we watched Narnia: Prince Caspian, as a family, in part so Kyle and I could go see Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Which we did Thursday night. It was so good. I always cry in Narnia movies. Can't help it.
We spent time with friends and family, ate really good food all week, and have spent time together as a family. It was a wonderful way to spend the holidays. On occasion though, I am sad to report that Angry Birds or the like consumed us.
Christmas was truly wonderful!
Comments