Six Years Ago


Here I am....Just a month before we had our second baby.  Six years ago.


And this was us, just a week after he showed up. 


Six years went much faster than I ever thought possible.

Wednesday's his day.  And I'm looking forward to it!

Comments

Oh man, doesn't time just fly by? Happy birthday Landon!
Rachel said…
1. Happy Birthday Landon!
2. You don't look like you are 8 months prego...more like 5!
Camille said…
You have the best smile. Great post and Happy Birthday to Landon this week.
Erika said…
8 months pregnant~seriously? That was what I looked like after my first trimester (with my first child!)

A big happy birthday to Landon!
Chels said…
Oooo Landon big boy of the house haha, Happy Birthday on buddy on Wed!
Oh my heck. You are just like that lady from Motherhood Maternity!

No wonder you maternity clothes barely fit me.

Our friendship is seriously on the rocks here. :D