Seriously!

So, this is just a quick show of how many drugs we have in our fridge.  
You can see, it's plenty.

 
and then this morning....I am sure my face looked like this:


 When I saw this:


Seriously, it's gotta stop!

Comments

Amie and Karl said…
that sucks. Did you find out what it was??
Seriously sick of sick. We have had no one sick for a whole week and then Parker has a fever all yesterday and today. Doesn't act sick but has a fever. What is that all about? Oh and Peyton sick again. Argh!
Matt and Jessie said…
Ah man! When it rains it pours! I feel so bad for her! It looks very uncomfortable! Hope you were able to figure out what it was. Also hoping you guys are on the mend!! Hopefully you got ALL sickness out of the way for the next 5 years or so!!
Chels said…
Hahah oh wow, unlucky haha. Hope everything gets lookin up for you.
Camille said…
SERIOUSLY!!! is correct. I feel like screaming it at the top of my lungs.

Really hoping for healthier weeks to come along.
Loren & Autumn said…
I hear ya! Yuck! Could we seriously get winter over with!
Looks like you have your hands full
Erinn said…
oh my gosh!! that looks awful! i hope she's okay now and that it has cleared up!

we have been the same way at our house lately and it is noooo fun being cooped up!
Larsen said…
i totally love your face in that picture. it is priceless!!! i'm glad that everybody is on the upswing!!!

kyle