...I am trying really had to pay attention to the speaker, because ironically, he is using the exact same talk that I am planning on using in my lesson. Nice. So my eyes and ears are tuned in completely, to prevent sounding like a nerd or idiot when I go into Sunday school to only repeat what he just said...
Never fear. Because nearly half the ward was distracted from his talk because of Brooklyn. Who was STRIPPING off her dress, just like you see in the photos, while STANDING on the pew, for ALL to see. And when I mean all, I mean ALL.
See, we sit on the third row from the front, on the right side, almost always, behind the deacons.
And you see, Teresa Bair, well she sits on about the third row to the back, in the middle.
And when I caught Brooklyn doing her tease, there were MANY faces showing signs of laughter, snickering, and smiling all the way back to Teresa. Just about everyone in between caught it.
It wasn't so much embarrassing as it was hilarious.
So flat out funny, that I was desperately trying to not laugh out loud myself, as I begged Cate and Landon to hush, and tried to put the dress back on the baby who REFUSED to do so.
So, that was Sunday.
Nothing I taught in SS was substantial after the members had that image stamped into their brains.
I'm sure.
And of course Kyle who was in his assigned ward, missed the whole thing.
Comments
kyle