sticker solution

So, on one of our multiple trips to the doctor this past month, Brooklyn was given a sticker.

Which she proudly wore.

All day.

Then when I removed it, it was to find this. 


HOW DO I GET RID OF THE RESIDUE?  It's been through the wash and everything...

I could google it, but I am truly googled out and just thought I would blog about it, rather than try and solve my sticker problem via some home-remedy website.  I can do that later.  Plus, she's gonna out grown this outfit in 2 weeks anyway.

And I don't think we'll need it again, so I am not overly motivated to really fix it.

So there.



Comments

Cindy said…
TRY 'goo be gone' or rubbing alcohol. We used to put peanut butter in your hair for sticky things like gum and that worked awesome-you'd want to follow up with dawn as peanut butter has the oil into that could leave a different stain. Like you said-its worth a try! love you guys!!
Kari said…
I have been wearing one of Maxten stickers on my fuzzy coat. Thanks for the warning. Didn't know it could happen. I was going to say rubbing alcohol as well.
Brittany said…
Goo be Gone works awesome for stuff like that :)
The G-5+2 said…
I was curious so I googled it for you. Here is one site I found that had a variety of ideas. Good luck. http://www.stretcher.com/stories/03/03apr21a.cfm
Larsen said…
throw it away!

kyle
I hope you plan to keep all your baby clothing for your sister....i mean EVENTUALLY she'll have kids and need to clothe them.