With my post about Grandpa finished {it's just below this post} I feel like I can move on to other things.
But for now, I have to add this post.
It makes me laugh. And I need a good laugh today.
In fact, I wore this around for about an hour.
Just to make sure my kids liked it.
Well, if you haven't marked your calendars by now, this look I'm sporting should persuade you do to so.
![]() |
| Thanks: Camera woman Catelyn. Costume provided by Kerstin and McKayla. |
I am doing a little Sister Act bit about tooth fairies with Autumn and Macy, and this is my costume. Macy's is gonna be the best though, it's an Elvis-like jump suit that is done in a purple 70's retro looks, with a rhinestone belt buckle. It's awesome. I am some what jealous that the suit doesn't fit me. Autumn's has some awesome 20's fringe that makes me drool too. I get multiple layers and the awesome sparkle pants.
Well, anyway. Mark your calendar now. April 27th. 7 pm. Don't miss it!

Comments
kyle