I love the way Serene creates these 'emotions' on her blog, that I love to copy.
Makes me feel so creative, but really, I am just a thief. A copy cat.
And grown up enough to admit it.
Which is a very high form of complimenting someone. (Least that's what my mom always told me when my little sister copied everything I did, and I acted out against that. Sometimes irrationally. Give me a break. I was 12. And Janelle was 6. And so what if it happened once or twice when I was 20 and she was 14.)
So, with that, when you steal stuff, like this from them it's really a compliment.
So, here's the list of what I have so far from her--mind you, this is about 20 blog posts worth is all--
Now, I think I will add to the list as she adds to her blog all these kinds of wonderful 'actions' and 'emotions' but feel free to pick a phrase and try it out on your blog.
In fact, if you do, or you have one you like that you use on your blog, will you let me know??
Makes me feel so creative, but really, I am just a thief. A copy cat.
And grown up enough to admit it.
Which is a very high form of complimenting someone. (Least that's what my mom always told me when my little sister copied everything I did, and I acted out against that. Sometimes irrationally. Give me a break. I was 12. And Janelle was 6. And so what if it happened once or twice when I was 20 and she was 14.)
So, with that, when you steal stuff, like this from them it's really a compliment.
So, here's the list of what I have so far from her--mind you, this is about 20 blog posts worth is all--
*thewindwillfreezeyourfaceoffville* *super gasp*
*evil stinky eye looking your way* *sigh of frustration, deep breath*
*double heart pound, peace sign* *Nuh uh! pow*
*growl * *crickets chirping*
*whack* *looking sheepish*
*run away* *clearing of throat*
*scream* *nervous shuffling of feet*
*growl * *crickets chirping*
*whack* *looking sheepish*
*run away* *clearing of throat*
*scream* *nervous shuffling of feet*
*...awkward silence...* *hanging head in deep,deep shame*
*nervous laugh* *insert perfect angel smile, with a growl*
*clearing throat... cough* *eeeee umph! push push squeetch squeetch...*
*cough...eh hem* *exasperated sigh**shuffle shuffle shuffle... sniff*
*sniff* *sigh, stretch, yawn, rubbing eyes*
*sniffle* *dabbing eyes*
*oof* *squeeeeee*
*oof* *squeeeeee*
*grunt* *shrug*
*Humph* *blowing nose, sniffle*
*deep sigh of contentment*
Now, I think I will add to the list as she adds to her blog all these kinds of wonderful 'actions' and 'emotions' but feel free to pick a phrase and try it out on your blog.
In fact, if you do, or you have one you like that you use on your blog, will you let me know??
Comments
I luv u, you know that right?