Nickname: Holly Hobbie
That could be my nickname. It's true. Even my dear sweet Grandma was making comments about how I was up to something new the last time she was here. And today, she was laughing at my new "idea" to have fun with the girls. I think the idea of GLITTER just scares her.
Me too, if I'm honest.
The fine, powdery and soft glitter that, if spilled, is not coming up. For a very. long. time.
No matter what.
This time, the new 'hobby' is Rock Star Toes, or Glitter Toes or whatever name you have to identify the popular, new, trendy look of blingin' toes.
Cause who doesn't want bling on their toes.
And nails too, if you want.
I did my mom's toes, my girls' toes and fingers, my toes, Dana's toes, and begged my grandma to let me do hers, ALL TODAY. But Grandma's, well, she's a tough one to win over....Don't worry, I have one more full day to get her's done!
Anyway, the start up cost is crazy, but the salon prices isn't something I am crazy about either....so, I figured I do it myself.
And now I wanna do my friends' toes.
Every. Single. Toe.
Well, every toe of the friends I know well enough to "bare" my "soul" too. Har. Har.
Because I love you that much.
*go ahead, laugh at me all you want*
But someday, I am gonna be able to do just about everything. Well, nearly everything.
*big dreamer, I know*
Anyway, DO YOU WANT BLING ON YOUR TOES?
Call me, and make an appointment.
Or leave a comment here.
Or text me.
Or call me to get my new cell number, so you can text me.
Available all Spring Break.
And any day after that.
With the exception of Road Show nights.
Which are many, in the next few weeks.
Which are many, in the next few weeks.
$5 for Little Girls
$8 for Little Girls at Heart





Comments
Of course, just before I go into labor, I may have to have you do them again, just I can feel like something about me is cute, when all my not so cute parts are being viewed by the world.