DOING GREAT

So, a brief update, Landon's doing much better.  The swelling is gone and most of the redness is gone as well. We may never know what caused the eye issue, but thankfully, it doesn't really matter. Just so long as he is okay, that's what matters.  We are very grateful that God has blessed us with modern miracles such as medicines and doctors. He will be on Benadryl for a few more days and on the Augmentin for ten.

He went to school today, and played all afternoon with his little buddy Parker.

We are also grateful that so many have offered help with anything, and taken time out of their busy schedules to call or email or text their concerns and well-wishes. 

We are so blessed as a family.

Comments

Camille said…
I'm so glad that Landon is doing better. That was quite the scare. I absolutely love your new shoes they are darn cute! Your bookshelf is awesome what a great deal!! I have all my keepsakes hidden away in a cedar chest and I really need something like what you got to get them out and look at them everyday, that would bring a huge smile to my face.
cardwellclan said…
Great that his eye is doing better!!