The Road Shows are just two weeks away?? Here's some details.
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE UPCOMING ROAD SHOWS!!!!! I want everyone to know about it, so they don't miss out if they don't want to. I hate to think of someone missing the show simply because they didn't know! SO SPREAD THE WORD!
Our cast is full of some of the best people I know! Amber McDaniel and Macy Sautter have poured hours and hours into helping me prepare for this. Ashely Summers has thought of everything, I swear, for props! Some of our youth are impressing me more and more at each rehearsal. I laugh every time when Larry Maxwell says his line about being hungry! I think we all laugh when Amber comes on stage....never know what that girl is gonna say!
I am excited for my little kids to be in it, and for Catelyn to deliver her little lines! I am excited to watch Jo Jo be on stage, 'cause well, she is just so cute. So are all the little kids who are going to be in it. As they have worked on their little lines, it's just hilarious, because they are so serious! More serious than the adults. I think it's because they worry they might mess up!
I am excited to watch our YW dance, and even more excited to watch the Turners come to life on stage and shhhhh--KISS! It's so cute!
Accidentally, incorrect show times were announced. NOW, due to an extension in the amount of time each ward has to perform, a change in start time was necessary! Thanks for understanding! Here is a little bit about our the story behind our show:
"A DANCE TO REMEMBER" by the Lincoln 5th Ward
The Lincoln 5th ward road show is loosely based on 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, set in the times of the Book of Mormon. We have seven Nephite warriors who come home to find everyone gathered at the Temple for King Benjamin's address. Our seven righteous women are eager to see the RWs (Returned Warriors!) and hope there will be a dance! Before the dance, the parents of many of these warriors want to have a fireside to hear about the experiences of our young warriors. It's declared they will do just that! They will talk to us about the Armor of God and it's importance. They also will testify of fortifying ourselves from the evils of the world through temple attendance. The next morning, the young eyes of the group notice all the matchmaking and who likes who! And that evening, they do hold a dance in celebration of the warriors safe return. Love sparks, and matches are made!
Our cast boasts strong fictional characters such as Daniel and Delilah, who have a "musical" way of talking, Chemish and Calisa who hold down a more western feel, a spin off of Twilight with Edward and Bella, and our ever truly in love couple---Benjamin and Elizabeth! Abigail and Adam are well, kind of conceited. And Frank and Feyme are really awkward.! Gideon and Gertie are too young to even express their thoughts! It's hilarious! We even have a superb DJ! There are also some rather funny moments, and a really awesome "actress" who .... I can't say it...I can't reveal it ---it would ruin it! We have some very talented dancers, and a few comical moments that you just shouldn't miss!
Musical numbers include Ice Ice Baby, Taylor Swift, YMCA, and many more!
The wards performing for the encore shows may change, and I will update as I find that out. We are NOT canceling though, so come see us! The T-W-TH shows START @ 6:30, not 7 pm as accidentally announced. Friday's show does start @ 7:00pm though, and Saturday night is at 6pm! (Confusing, I know!)
Also keep your eyes peeled for a Sister Act to be performed by Macy Sautter, Autumn Parker and me!
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE UPCOMING ROAD SHOWS!!!!! I want everyone to know about it, so they don't miss out if they don't want to. I hate to think of someone missing the show simply because they didn't know! SO SPREAD THE WORD!
Our cast is full of some of the best people I know! Amber McDaniel and Macy Sautter have poured hours and hours into helping me prepare for this. Ashely Summers has thought of everything, I swear, for props! Some of our youth are impressing me more and more at each rehearsal. I laugh every time when Larry Maxwell says his line about being hungry! I think we all laugh when Amber comes on stage....never know what that girl is gonna say!
I am excited for my little kids to be in it, and for Catelyn to deliver her little lines! I am excited to watch Jo Jo be on stage, 'cause well, she is just so cute. So are all the little kids who are going to be in it. As they have worked on their little lines, it's just hilarious, because they are so serious! More serious than the adults. I think it's because they worry they might mess up!
I am excited to watch our YW dance, and even more excited to watch the Turners come to life on stage and shhhhh--KISS! It's so cute!
Accidentally, incorrect show times were announced. NOW, due to an extension in the amount of time each ward has to perform, a change in start time was necessary! Thanks for understanding! Here is a little bit about our the story behind our show:
"A DANCE TO REMEMBER" by the Lincoln 5th Ward
The Lincoln 5th ward road show is loosely based on 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, set in the times of the Book of Mormon. We have seven Nephite warriors who come home to find everyone gathered at the Temple for King Benjamin's address. Our seven righteous women are eager to see the RWs (Returned Warriors!) and hope there will be a dance! Before the dance, the parents of many of these warriors want to have a fireside to hear about the experiences of our young warriors. It's declared they will do just that! They will talk to us about the Armor of God and it's importance. They also will testify of fortifying ourselves from the evils of the world through temple attendance. The next morning, the young eyes of the group notice all the matchmaking and who likes who! And that evening, they do hold a dance in celebration of the warriors safe return. Love sparks, and matches are made!
Our cast boasts strong fictional characters such as Daniel and Delilah, who have a "musical" way of talking, Chemish and Calisa who hold down a more western feel, a spin off of Twilight with Edward and Bella, and our ever truly in love couple---Benjamin and Elizabeth! Abigail and Adam are well, kind of conceited. And Frank and Feyme are really awkward.! Gideon and Gertie are too young to even express their thoughts! It's hilarious! We even have a superb DJ! There are also some rather funny moments, and a really awesome "actress" who .... I can't say it...I can't reveal it ---it would ruin it! We have some very talented dancers, and a few comical moments that you just shouldn't miss!
Musical numbers include Ice Ice Baby, Taylor Swift, YMCA, and many more!
The Lincoln Stake MEGA Road Show Schedule:
TUES- APR 26 @ 6:30pm
OT-Eastview, BOM-L6, Pioneer-SC3, Modern-L4
WED-APR 27 @ 6:30pm
OT-L2, BOM-L5-US!!!!!, Pioneer-Fallsbrook, Modern- Mesa
THUR- APR 28 @ 6:30pm
OT-SC2, BOM-L1, Pioneer-L3, Modern- L7
Encore FRI APRIL 29 @ 7 pm:
L6, L5 US!!!, and L4
Encore SAT APR 30 @6:00pm
L1, L3, and L7 (Matinee was canceled)
The wards performing for the encore shows may change, and I will update as I find that out. We are NOT canceling though, so come see us! The T-W-TH shows START @ 6:30, not 7 pm as accidentally announced. Friday's show does start @ 7:00pm though, and Saturday night is at 6pm! (Confusing, I know!)
Also keep your eyes peeled for a Sister Act to be performed by Macy Sautter, Autumn Parker and me!
Comments
kyle