WANTED: Best Friend. Must live in within a one mile radius, and move with me and my family, if we move, if needs be. Must be knowledgeable in Blogger HTML, Photoshop Elements or above, music of all eras, fresh fruits and veggies, money saving tips, and more. Must have remarkable skills in creating crafts, especially masculine ones for boys- along with girly ones, go couponing with the less educated couponer, extreme scrap booking skills even if they are rusty, sewing impossible projects, and more. Must be able to run masculine tools. Must make incredible desserts. Experience needed in raising children, arguing with siblings and sister in laws, and household domestics. If you can not read a book in a few days, that's acceptable, also it helps if you're not competitive with prospective new best friend, in areas such as reading or writing. Other matching characteristics include spontaneous-ness, creativity to boot, can talk about nothing for hours, and exceptional proof reading skills, willingness to be in plays or shows, in any kind of costume. Must keep your house and car similarly cleaned. Supportive about everything, in any form, not matter what. Other requirements include you can not be needy, dependent or require extra babysitting, and that you are not moving any time soon, if ever. Can not go to Utah every weekend. (I just can't take that kind of torture any more.) Hours are variable. Return investment is 100%, most of the time. Email resumes to kyleandgina@gmail.com or set up your interview with Gina Larsen at 523-AFR-IEND.
She's moving.
And I hate it.
But it's been something coming for years, and I guess that's why I feel a bit numb about it.
We'll still have BLOGGY right?
And email, and such.
And Croptoberfest, if she will really come.
And it's not like she's my ONLY friend.
Not now. Not anymore.
But at one point in my life, she was the ONLY one around who was my friend.
And I am gonna miss her like crazy bad.
She better miss me as much.
She's moving.
And I hate it.
But it's been something coming for years, and I guess that's why I feel a bit numb about it.
We'll still have BLOGGY right?
And email, and such.
And Croptoberfest, if she will really come.
And it's not like she's my ONLY friend.
Not now. Not anymore.
But at one point in my life, she was the ONLY one around who was my friend.
And I am gonna miss her like crazy bad.
She better miss me as much.
![]() |
| I.m seven months prego in this...hence my protruding belly. |
Who am I kidding? She's irreplaceable.....
*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! sniff sniff*



Comments
Cute post!