dot com

*Ahhhh, drum roll please*

I did it.

*insert a little scream and a tight fist hand pulling on the air, to sound a semi-truck's horn*


Though this moment has taken forever to arrive, I finally can say it...
Er, well type it out here.....

I got my dot com.

That's right.

And it's up and running.

Sure I have a few quirks to work out, but alas, it's official!

Special thanks to

Jarom Manwaring at Manwaring Web Design for helping out.

I am super excited about it!

So, wanna see it?

seriouslygina.com 

*now, if i can only write a book. . . *

Comments

Elena said…
Cool! Glad you got it to work. Nice photos too!
Elena said…
P.S. You have a great play list.
Erika said…
That is awesome! Now get working on that book!!
Anonymous said…
I checked it out! I love the glitter toes. Yeah I am excited that you guys will be able to make it :)