me and catelyn


My little Catelyn went to a Day Camp with her Acheivement Day girls and this is what she got for me.
I can't believe she woudl think to get me something, just becasue she loves me.
It fits perfectly and I have been wearing since

She bought one for herslef, but lost it at Theater Camp teh very same day.
I should drive up to Rigby and pick up anotehr one for her.
But they were kinda expenseive she said.
A dollar each!



Well, with that, I must admit, it's one of my favorite things she has ever done for me.

I sure love her.



Comments

That was so cute of her to get that for you...especially since it was so expensive! How adorable.
What a sweet thing for her to do! :) Love it!
Erinn said…
awww! so sweet!
She is such a sweet kid! (Everything there was expensive ) I loved that she did that.
Camille said…
Very cute! She is such a sweetheart!