I admit, I am not a fan.
I admit, they are not my favorite colors.
I admit, I only bought it for my husband's sake.
I admit, I feel like I have joined the dark side when I wear it.
(Though my MIL hugged me and welcomed me to the club.)
I admit, I can't name a single player or the coaches.
I admit, I got a smile or two out of Kyle when I wore the first time.
I admit, I like the shirt more than I thought I would.
I admit, they are not my favorite colors.
I admit, I only bought it for my husband's sake.
I admit, I feel like I have joined the dark side when I wear it.
(Though my MIL hugged me and welcomed me to the club.)
I admit, I can't name a single player or the coaches.
I admit, I got a smile or two out of Kyle when I wore the first time.
I admit, I like the shirt more than I thought I would.
Comments
love ya, it ALMOST looks better than lingerie!!!
kyle
you TOTALLY joined the dark side.
BYU COUGS ALL THE WAY!!! What's wrong with you guys???
ha ha ha ha
Did you get a darth vadar mask with the shirt? :)