new

new dress.

new shoes.

new favorite song.

new bedroom look {for Nicole.}

new day.

everyday.

I am sad to see Dana go, I am.  It's been a rocky few days, and I am glad we had all the time we had together.  And I know I will see her again.  But now that she's gone, I have all these applications to go through for new best friends.

As if.

Anyway, I feel spent.  Like really spent.  I spent money on school supplies.  That right there did me in.

And I did two glitter toe parties this past week, on the same day.  Whew! 

And worked with the four Elders from the the branches for their skit.


And took photos of Elder Adam Bair.  He leaves for chili in a few days.

And did a photo shoot with a fabulously awesome fun family.  Despite the wicked rain and wind that popped in on us 3 minutes after we gathered, I think we might have a few shots.

I feel like the count down is on for Nicole's arrival, and going to Canada, and school starting, and it's going to make this month go by so fast.  I wish I had a lap top so I could write while we drive north, but I think I'll just have to read.  Which is fine, as I have a new book that's been begging me to open it's pages for months.

My wrist continues to get better, which is such a blessing.  The scar is awesome too, so I'll take it.

I am sure there are lots of things I should be blogging about, but I dont' really have anything that big to say.  So I am just jotting down a few of the things that have been happening. 

I did make an end table for Nicole's bed.  And I really want to show off the room ,but I can't post pictures until after she gets here.  She has to see if in real life first.

All I think I need to get for the room is some hangers, an alarm clock, a lamp, and possibly a trash can.

We had the weirdest bird/baby hawk hanging out on our roof the other day.  he was intense, but so wonderful to look at.

And other than that, I am trying to enjoy my summer.



{And weirdly enough, I have lost 7 pounds by default due to Kyle's new eating regimen.}

Comments

Gallant Family said…
I am so excited about your new shoes!!!