Garden Harvest:
Our red potatoes are doing great! I can't wait to dig up the russets! Our carrots did awesome this year too!
Bloody Crazy Messy Garage day:
We left the garage open one evening, without realizing it. Somehow two animals that were either hungry or in heat or something, came into the garage and got into a brawl. {Kida, was safely in our house.}
We went outside as soon as we hear the screaming gnarling sounds, but there was nothing to be seen. No animals, no blood. In the morning we woke up to this bloody mess, but there was no animal to trace the blood too. It took two hours to clean up the mess. I still have one bloody paw print that i missed and some blood that got splattered onto the wall {SERIOUSLY? Splattered on the wall!} that I wasn't sure it was worth cleaning. If that animal survived, I'd be surprised.
Our little monkey is playing soccer this year....his dad couldn't be more excited about it!
BSU Kickoff Game at Grandpa and Grandma Larsens.... we wore our shirts, and the kids even had stickers for their faces.... I tried, but it was too boring for me. I don't foresee anymore BSU games in my future unless I am at the game, and not sitting in a chair at home. Kyle however, probably won't miss a game this season. Which is fine by me!
Labor Day Breakfast at the Church:
The day after it was announce we would be getting a new Bishop, and the teasing began. Everyone seemed to enjoy to tease and speculate, including Bishop Belnap, who started it on Facebook, I swear. It was funny. I don't have a great poker face, so I tried to avoid any talk about it the best I could.

Comments
Looks like a fun BSU party. I like all the fan food.