
In other news:
School is underway,
they announce we are getting a new bishop in church,
Jo Jo and Cate are in dance,
Landon is doing soccer, and Kyle is more on board with us getting a dog now that we have met some Shiba Inus....
so I'll start saving money again.....
we really want a fence,
we built a firepit, which I have been meaning to show photos of,
Nicole seems to be doing great being here,
I am excited for the fair which is this week,
looking forward to hopefully going to Croptoberfest with Dana...
I have been writing more and more, and am excited about where I am in my book thus far.
I have thought about sharing a small teensie-weensie, itty-bitty piece here on my blog, but have decided against that.
I am a bit behind on a few things still, like Taylor's photos.
We went to the opening season game of football for Bonneville High, which was more fun than I thought it would be, BSU had their first game, which I still couldn't get into....
I did watch the first two quarters, but it was torturous to do so.
I tried.
And Kyle still loves me for my effort in trying.
I think if I were to watch it live, it would be "a whole 'nuther ball game".
Comments