just last week

momentary reality check:


Every once in a while I have these reality check points, and when Kyle handed me these, I absolutely had one.   It's a good thing, it's just surreal sometimes.


----------------------------------------------------


We went to a Halloween party at the Hamilton's this past weekend as well, and did a Murder Mystery!  It was hilarious!  I was laughing so hard some times.  It's fun to watch people come out of their normal bubbles and pretend to be investigators or governors, or down-right-not-so-cool characters in a game like this.  I think I laughed the hardest when Jason was killed with a 'purse filled with bricks'.  Who carries something like that around???  {Ps.  It was Kyle!}. 

Seriously, we laughed so hard!

Sans Brad -who's had to work, and me -as I am the one taking the photo.

Comments

Chels said…
That is pretty cool to see haha. Bishop, its so legit haha. Ive always wanted to do a murder mystery, it sounds like lots of fun