| Kyle's foot skills are still a.maz.ing. Seriously, he's so good with his feet. |
Nothing like a next door neighborhood game of Kick Ball! SO FUN! We rushed out after dinner to play with the Reeves. It was the adults against the kids, and I gotta say, the kids did alright for themselves. We played for quite a while, and laughed all the way along. We have good neighbors. Such good neighbors.
Like really good ones.
♥ The Shaws, the Reeves, the Hamiltons, the Moores. All our neighbors are really great, but these four have been extra thoughtful and compassionate the past few weeks. From taking us out to dinner as a family, to mowing our lawn to bringing us eggs, and lending us all kinds of things I have run short on...like dish detergent.
We have really good neighbors. Truly.
Then two weeks ago my brother and his family came to visit. The kids were hilarious, and we all had a great time. We went out to Pizza Hut and did a lot of hanging out.
And somewhere in the mist of it all, I painted a pink tree in Cate and Jocelyn's bedroom. I am doing the leaves today!
Comments