It's for their own good.
And for my sanity.
No, not the kids, (I wish I could lock them up some times to keep them safe....And I'm sure I'll think this even more when my three girls are all teens at the same time)
No! No! LOCK UP THE GOODS!!
I spent an hour yesterday in Walmart looking for just the right way to lock up the cheese sticks and candy. There were lots of options, but none that really worked for what I needed. Toolboxes, the size of Texas, gun cases, etc. I had two employees working on the project with me, and after 40 minutes, and looking at a dozen different 'maybe-could-work' options, I took off, thinking my cause was lost.
Until I had a brilliant moment.
Yes, moment. I'm seldom brilliant.
I found them, and went after a simple dial lock, because let's face it, it would take about two days for my kids to find the key to a simple suitcase lock.
And then I came home and locked up the candy, and the cheese sticks.
And know you know why there's a makeup bag in my fridge.
And for my sanity.
No, not the kids, (I wish I could lock them up some times to keep them safe....And I'm sure I'll think this even more when my three girls are all teens at the same time)
No! No! LOCK UP THE GOODS!!
I spent an hour yesterday in Walmart looking for just the right way to lock up the cheese sticks and candy. There were lots of options, but none that really worked for what I needed. Toolboxes, the size of Texas, gun cases, etc. I had two employees working on the project with me, and after 40 minutes, and looking at a dozen different 'maybe-could-work' options, I took off, thinking my cause was lost.
Until I had a brilliant moment.
Yes, moment. I'm seldom brilliant.
I found them, and went after a simple dial lock, because let's face it, it would take about two days for my kids to find the key to a simple suitcase lock.
And then I came home and locked up the candy, and the cheese sticks.
And know you know why there's a makeup bag in my fridge.
Comments
*cough* Err... really!