It's been so crazy busy, that I didn't even mention we hit the fair. I was there three times this year, and the kids loved going. As do I. We ate plenty, like we always do, but this year we had Nicole and Jeremy there, so that made it a bit more interesting.
I especially liked the part where we had a verbally loud fight between a few people about the music coming from another aisle. Whew, that was something, but it was taken care of promptly, and I just gotta say, I feel so much safer when I am around Blaine and Jeremy. I know they would be defenders of my children and myself should the need arise.
Who would mess with them? Only the suicidal.
Janelle and Ryan came too, and I got to see lots of friends from years past, as did Kyle. Running into Jordan is always a treat. I think by the end of the day, everyone in the family, and in the barn knew about Kyle's new calling. My dad....so funny. Which, considering it was Sept. 10 and it was happening in the morning, it wasn't such a big deal.
I especially liked the part where we had a verbally loud fight between a few people about the music coming from another aisle. Whew, that was something, but it was taken care of promptly, and I just gotta say, I feel so much safer when I am around Blaine and Jeremy. I know they would be defenders of my children and myself should the need arise.
Who would mess with them? Only the suicidal.
Janelle and Ryan came too, and I got to see lots of friends from years past, as did Kyle. Running into Jordan is always a treat. I think by the end of the day, everyone in the family, and in the barn knew about Kyle's new calling. My dad....so funny. Which, considering it was Sept. 10 and it was happening in the morning, it wasn't such a big deal.


Comments
kyle