The Day Dawn is Breaking

Oh, wait.  That's a song in the hymnal.

I meant to write:

My Day Making Breaking Dawn Shirts

It was a mad house, like the last two times, but it was all in good fun.  Lots of laughter too.

We spent a whole day on this project.  There's always something to slow us down, and this time it was printer issues.  But, we did get them done!  Mucho thanks to Kari, and many others for helping with the printer, kids, puppy, toy's and more....

Well, I am sure I have broken some kind of copyright laws, but shhhh, just you be quiet.


I had a blast workign on some of them, while others weren't much work at all.

But all of them are individual and unique in their own way, and most have some type of inside joke attached.

A few read this:
Serene's


Amber's!

Candace's!
Heather's!


Didn't get printed, but someday it will, I think.
And some of them look like this:

Kambria's!
Last I heard, this one was still up for grabs.
Mykalee's!
Erika's
Now, none of those are MINE, as you can see.

Oh no.

My shirt is way more. . . well, it's way more something.

I like it. That's all that matters, right?

And I'm excited to bum with the girl gang tonight and go watch this ridiculous piece Hollywood Media that is part of a world wide phenomenon.

I.ll be honest though:

1. I hope they still are low-budget enough that they still can't afford shirts for Jacob Black. (Thanks Serene, for point this out last time.)
2. I would rather be going to see HUNGER GAMES. (Kambria seconded that notion. March 23rd, baby!)
3. I wish it were my book on the big screen. (Progress is slow, but still, it's progress.  40K+ words!)
4. The group we have going is wonderful people, and that will be the best part of it all. (Boo Camille isn't joining us.)
5. I'm bound to be exhausted tomorrow, and I am planning on taking a nap. (Don't call me.)

So, still wanna see my shirt?  Okay, I'll show ya.

Don't drool, you're key board will not be happy about that.
And no, you can't borrow it.

Drum roll, please.........


Comments

LOL! I may just have to show some of those shirts off on my blog. They are just so great! And thanks again for my shirt!
Boyd Fam said…
i LOVE your shirt! That is AWESOME!!!
Camille said…
Shirt making day was awesome. The stomach bug I caught from it not so much! Hope you guys are feeling better tonight.
you know how I feel about all things Twilight (gag!!) but I gotta say - funny funny shirt! That's awesome.