With everything wrapped up with the Elders, we had to have a cast party! So they came over for dinner. Well, breakfast, but still. It was fun, and sadly, as much as I am glad that project is over, I kinda miss it. It was a blast working on another skit/play.
Meanwhile, did you ever watch these?
Yes? I loved them growing up! I laughed hard the other day as I watched Doogie while folding laundry.
Not quiet as great as I thought.
BUT JEM! Now, there's a show. Cate has been totally IN. TO. IT! She sings the theme song now, and I can only hope we have enough episodes recorded to keep her happy for a while!
During this busy month, we had some crazy rain, said Goodbye to Jeremy, I potty trained Brooklyn, and made a big batch of hair bows and flower clips!
And at the end of the month, just days before Halloween, Kyle and I decided I should take the kids on a quick trip to Utah to see our family! Most of that is posted on the kids blog, because it was mostly all about them that weekend, but I enjoyed going and spending time with my brother, and his family and my sister and her hubby.
We had a great time at Cornbelly's, we enjoyed eating and visiting and shopping.
Then, came Halloween.
Yes, you see my Christmas tree in the background.
Feel free to harass and hound me all you want.
I haven't had any one NOT say something yet.
While Kyle took the kids Trick-o-Treating, I answered our door, and decorated our tree to the sounds of Bing Crosby and the Muppets. And the Chipmunks. It's completely done up now, and there are presents under the tree!
All in good time, my friend.
All in good time.
Like, three, two, days. Tomorrow!!!



Comments
Looks great too!
Merry Christmas tomorrow! :0