Well, Christmas came and went. I've temporarily left the cyber world due to busy schedules, and lack of motivation to blog. That's the honest truth. I'll get caught up. Right?
I meant to post this more than a week ago:
I had it all written up, and saved it, with intentions to add more, but oh well.
On a side note, Kyle's doing better. Sorta.
No need to worry.
I promise.
AND I HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!
Thanks to many people who thought of me Sunday, Dec. 18th!
No one get too excited. I had big plans to blog all week (Dec 19th - 24th), but alas, life happened. As much as I wanted to do something fun for myself all birthday week, I just didn't get to do that.
Kyle's not been feeling 100% these days. I knew he had an ear infection, but he wouldn't listen to me. And finally, after a week of stomach pain, compounded by the pain in his ear radiating down to his neck, I got him into our new family doctor on Friday morning.
Ear infection, a given. It was a quick diagnosis, and the Dr. encouraged Kyle to listen to me more.
Okay, he didn't but he should have.
As to his stomach, he gave a full account of his week, food eaten, bowel movements {ew, but hey, important when you're sick} and descriptions of what the pain feels like, where it hurts most and how often it occurs.
They drew blood.
And tomorrow I'm taking him in for an ultra sound.
I had a brief email conversation with a friend, who is indeed pregnant. There are some 20+ women in our ward who are currently pregnant right now. Seriously, there is something in the water.
Our conversations when something like this:
"I would love to come over. Perhaps tomorrow. Gotta see how Kyle's doc appt goes in the morning though.... He's having an ultrasound.
Yup, you guessed it.
We think he's pregnant.
Bwahahhahahah!
No need for concern. Not yet anyway.
Would that work? Tuesday?"
Reply:
"I am good mid-morning to early afternoon. I have a doc appointment myself tomorrow and need to leave at 3:15 or so, but we're pretty sure I am pregnant.
I laughed so hard at her sense of humor, and appreciated her in that moment.
I did however get that cookie dough done.
Swagger enjoyed watching me from under the table, and it was super cute. He sat there, comfy on his pillow chewing on his own dog. He is hilarious when Kida comes around. He get a crazy look in his eyes, he barks at her like mad and she watches him like a hawk, and so she freaks out and pauses when she sees him. . . afraid to move.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that was an old post waiting to happen. Here's to planning/hoping to wrap up 2011 before 2012 gets here! (Making New Year's Resolutions before New Years!)


Comments