Out with the old, in with the new! I am so grateful for our new washing machine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Cause I'm stubborn like that, but crafty and sneaky too.
And she found something like this. Well the framed word work. Cake. Designed that little slice of green heaven up in about 10 minutes, included adding a font to my growing choice of fonts, and then I had my friend Kari Snedaker print it for me (Cause our printer is D.E.A.D dead. And there's little hope for it to come back to life.) I then used a frame I already had for budget worthiness, and will have to take it apart when the holiday is over, but viola. All the other cutesy stuff I had.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile these crazyawesomedeliciousincredible shelves were built today in a matter of hours by my crazyawesomedeliciousincredible husband Kyle and our friend and go-to Handy Man Matt! I am so excited to have some real shelves after years of unorganized matter in the basement.
Plus, I can now really organize food storage and rotate canned goods and such with ease. And there's a little more hope that the kids will be able to actually find a canned item when assigned to fetch one. Love a good Case Lot Sale.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And last but not least...
This cookie? Looks good right?
With a tall glass of milk, and sure for some people if it were
chocolate, that would be better, but still!
Good enough to eat?
Of course it is!
Wait for it.
You've been warned. Cookie thieves pay their price around here.
(He LOVES them by the way!)
Comments