Searching for the Summer Vibe

This has been a busy summer.

June was swamped with T Ball.  I don't know why I didn't blog much about it. Maybe because I have a love/hate relationship with T ball.
I took Swagger to nearly every game, forcing him to come. 
He's still scared of everything, but doing better.

We had a new gal move into our ward- Jessica Young- and she does 
eyelash extensions.  I had to try them.  AND loved them. 
I've done several sets of Glitter Toes too!

I've taken a lot of time to play with my kids, which is why I think I haven't blogged much.  We've swam, played in the sun, had a bunch of marshmallow roasting nights, painted faces, worked in the yard, built flower beds in the back of the house, planted flowers,  done a lot of mowing and weed wacking..... let's see.... what else?  
We've hit the dog park lots, and had company like crazy!

Paula and Emery arrived from Ohio, and were here the first week of July.  We spent time with them, as much as we could, without being annoying, hopefully. And were sad to see them go.  We sure wish they didn't live so far away!

At the same time, Kyle's sister Kendra and her children arrived from Texas.  They are still here, actually, and will be for a few more days!  They too aren't able to visit lots, so we've had cousin time like crazy.  Even a sleep over!

We've been happily enjoying summer, and I've let my camera take a break- a huge one, actually.  I'm a little sad that I've let that get away from me, but alas, it's not the worst thing in the world. I don't have many photos of the things we've done, but here are a few!

Eyelashes!

4 hours of face painting!

Swagger's friend, Koda.

Blaine and I on the trampoline!

Comments

Camille said…
Yay you blogged. I have some pictures from Rigby lake to send ya. You guys sure have been busy!