On the last day of 'summer' we wrapped up summer with a trip to Ross Park. Kyle got the day off, so he came too! Candace, Amber, Camille and I had planned to go as a end-of-the-summer-hoorah. And it was. It was a bit windy but after six hours of swimming, we got used to it.
In preparations for Brooklyn's preschool, I accessorized this backpack so we'd know who's turn it was for Show and Tell. Brooklyn thought it was so beautiful!
Now that the kids are in school, you'd think I'd have lots of time to just do whatever, like write. So not true.
But the first week is always the craziest in regards to adjusting to the new normal. I plan on starting my scheduled writing time after Labor Day.
Until then, we're just keeping afloat of everything and trying to get to bed before 8. It's been hard.
Comments