We had our ward party- which was so much fun! There was a live camel and so many people were dressed up! A Night in Bethlehem was a great way to start out our month of Christmas festivities!
One night for FHE, we made these traditional reindeer to eat and share with the kids' friends! They make me happy and the kids love them!
I spent a day with my mom at the hospital as my dad had hip replacement surgery. It was a long day, but I was glad to be there with my mom to keep her company while he was under and even after he came to. I will be forever grateful to my friends who watched the kids for me all day in order to spend the day with her. Kara and Kambria! THANK YOU!
We borrowed a million strands of orange lights, and did up the Christmas tree in Blue and Orange! Next year I want to do it purple!
I also celebrated my 35th birthday. I am 35. It's taking some getting used to. I don't remember getting old. I swear I'm still 27. But, the calendar does not lie. Kyle took me out to dinner, Olive Garden, and Russ and Katrina Guymon joined us. We then went to see:
Per tradition! Every Peter Jackson film that has had anything to do with Hobbits has come out on or near my birthday, and the first installment of the Hobbit, was no different. I liked it a lot. Kyle only dozed off a little. And I am excited to see the other two for my 36th and 37th birthdays.






Comments