Definitely Better

Its been a little over a month now, and I'm finally feeling so much better. There's days where I'm still tired, but overall I'm able to do most things that I was doing before I had surgery. I still take it easy on the lifting, and dishes and laundry are still a no-go. And I definitely don't vacuum.

But I can pick up toys, clear dishes, make beds, and wipe down mirrors and counters.

This year, I will be attempting NaNoWriMo for the first time. The idea being that you write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November. Its National Novel Writing Month... And I'm going to give it my best shot.

I'll be spending Tuesday nights and Saturdays writing, for sure. Everyday I need to accomplish 1,667 words. But if I can get ahead, that would be great because there will be days that I will not be able to write. Like, Thanksgiving.

Come December 1st, I hope to have book 2 at least completed with a skeleton draft.

Comments