Mr. West Jefferson.... WHY YES!I

This is my second year to judge the Mr. West Jefferson Personality contest, honestly I want to do it every year from here on out. I love it. I enjoy the funky interviews and the silly questions. I love watching them perform their fitness routine, and laugh when they do their poise. I am amazed at the talent of the young men who are trying to be Mr. West Jefferson.

This year the theme was FROZEN and it was delightful to watch them all dance as Olaf and use Frozen moments in their talents and questions. Kambria and I laughed and laughed and we had the most fun ever!

When I was asked to judge Mr. West Jeff again, I invited
Kambria to join me. That was a no-brainer.

And we had the best time, evah!
This kid. THIS KID has been reading FOR THE LOVE, and
I didn't even know it. Klurisa Young, my friend, has been sharing it with him, and I
freaked out when I found out!

And here's the WINNER. We adored PORTER RICKS because
he won us over with his exuberance, smiles, eye contact,
and over all fun attitude. He was a riot.

All the contestants. It was so hard to choose. So many of these
boys were truly TALENTED! and they all were so much fun to visit with.

Comments